Palm Beach Christian Academy is the school ministry of Family Church. This partnership strengthens the faith-based environment within our school, where students’ spiritual lives can develop and thrive. The examples listed below are just some of the ways in which our school promotes spiritual growth within our student body:
- Biblical integration and virtue study is incorporated into all academic curricula, which spirals through the years.
- Biblical principles and virtue study are taught through personal guidance and the behavior management system.
- Our School Chaplin, Pastor Steven Madonna, leads the purposeful liturgy of School-age chapel and supports teachers, children, and families with spiritual guidance.
- Family Church pastors provide weekly chapel services to students, from two years old through prekindergarten.
- The School-age program includes Spiritual Emphasis Week, where pastors and the church praise team visit the school to worship with the students