Students at Palm Beach Christian Academy are exposed to a comprehensive Art program throughout their years at PBCA. Some of the objectives covered in the Art Program are as follows:
- Exposure to past and present artists
- Incorporate various art elements into projects
- Learn to use different art techniques and art mediums (paint, watercolor, printmaking, pastel, pencil, and clay)
- Experience pride in craftsmanship
- Learn about color theory and color mixing
In addition to traditional Art classes, elementary students also experience art opportunities at the Norton Art Museum and compete yearly in ArtiGras.