Kindergarteners are eager learners and need room to explore, communicate, experience and create. Your kindergartener will develop age-appropriate and relevant: social, emotional, physical, and academic skills to help him/her become a confident, competent learner.
Palm Beach Christian Academy takes pride in offering kindergarteners a small class size which maximizes the personal attention each child receives. Our experienced teachers integrate a wide range of teaching methods that support personal learning styles and focus on activities designed to turn kindergarteners into confident first graders.
Kindergarten instructional time begins at 9:00 AM. Phonics, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Bible are vital elements of this full-day comprehensive program. A development plan incorporates ongoing assessments to track the progress of each child.
Our goal at PBCA is to partner with parents to provide a strong spiritual foundation, create an atmosphere that emphasizes building relationships with classmates and offers a program that aligns or exceeds state and national Kindergarten standards.
Extra-curricular activities include but are not limited to Chapel, gym time, music sessions, science/discovery classes, a second language program, and a Media Lab equipped with books, a Story Time Area, Listening Centers and Computers.
- Small class size/Low student to teacher ratio
- Meets the distinctive needs of each child in a Christ-centered environment
- Wide-ranging curriculum that meets or exceeds state and national Kindergarten standards
- Focus on components designed to turn kindergarteners into confident first graders
- Ongoing assessments of child’s progress
Criteria to enter a Kindergarten Program
- Must be 5 years old before September 1st of the year entering the program
- All immunizations must be current