Thank you for your interest in obtaining employment at Palm Beach Christian Academy. Our school currently serves students at our two campuses in Palm Beach Gardens and Downtown West Palm Beach. We serve children from two through four years old at our Gardens campus and children from six weeks old through elementary at our downtown campus. Palm Beach Christian Academy is an equal opportunity employer and does not engage in prohibited discrimination during the employment process.
Current Faculty Openings
Responsible To: Principal and School Administration
- Evidence of ability to interact collaboratively with students, parents, and Administration.
- Evidence of excellent oral and written skills.
- Must pass drug test, finger prints, and local background check.
- Communication both written and oral
- Decision making
- Commitment to school’s vision and mission
- Classroom leadership
- Critical thinking skills
- Team work
- Able to get up and down from the floor or small chairs multiple times a day
- Able to lift 25-50 pounds multiple times a day
- Able to handle moderate to high stress levels
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate a strong Christian character
- Ability to implement lesson plans as set forth by the classroom teacher.
- Follow Policies and Procedures as set forth by Administration.
- Provide a clean, safe, and nurturing classroom environment.
- Establishes and maintains standards for acceptable student behavior using appropriate techniques and school-wide behavior plan.
- All other duties as assigned.