Baby’s first year is an exciting time with lots of exploration and discovery. Research shows experiences that involve sensory and motor investigations and engage infants in social interaction help to build brain connections.
By offering low student/teacher ratios our preschool is able to provide more one-on-one interaction. This allows infants to develop a trusting relationship with their caregiver and grow as separate individuals in a loving and nurturing Christ-centered environment. It also gives our caregivers at the Palm Beach Christian Academy the opportunity to relay in more detail those little things that happen in your child’s day.
Each infant will be cared for based upon the schedule identified by the parent. As the development of the infant increases, the staff at the Palm Beach Christian Academy preschool will adjust the routine to meet the need of each individual child.
Infants do more than just eat and sleep. Therefore, our teachers are required to develop weekly plans that are designed to help develop the senses of sight, sound and touch bringing about more awareness of the infants surroundings.
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Nurturing responsive care in a Christ-centered environment
- Developmentally appropriate activities, materials, and toys
- Focus on cognitive, sensory and motor skills through play and activities
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to stay informed about your child’s day
Criteria to enter an Infant Program
- Infants must be at least 6 weeks old
- All age appropriate immunizations must be current