Now registering grades K-4 for the 2016/2017 school year.
Palm Beach Christian Academy takes pride in offering small class sizes which maximizes the personal attention each child receives. Our experienced teachers integrate a wide range of teaching methods that support personal learning styles and develop a biblical worldview.
Beginning the 2016 school year, instruction will begin at 8:30 AM. Phonics, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Bible are vital elements of this full-day comprehensive program. A development plan incorporates ongoing assessments to track the progress of each child.
Our goal at PBCA is to partner with parents to provide a strong spiritual foundation, create an atmosphere that emphasizes building relationships with classmates and offers a program that aligns or exceeds state and national standards.
Extra-curricular activities include but are not limited to Chapel, Physical Education, music, Spanish, Art, Library, Science/Discovery classes, and a Media Lab equipped with books, a Story Time Area, and Computers. After School Clubs are also offered to students who are interested in additional activities
- Small class size/Low student to teacher ratio
- Meets the distinctive needs of each child in a Christ-centered environment
- Wide-ranging curriculum that meets or exceeds state and national standards
- Focus on components designed to prepare for the next grade
- Ongoing assessments of child’s progress